What Can I Do For You?
I can perform the following services:
- Virus, malware and spyware removal.
- PC upgrades.
- PC hardware issues.
- Hard disk repair and recovery.
- Repair a “non running” PC or laptop.
- System optimisation – speeding up your computer.
- Data recovery.
- Broadband hubs installed and configured (including all laptops).
- iTunes setup, music recovery, etc.
- iPads, Kindles, iPhones, Blackberrys and other devices.
- Home Movie conversions.
- Apple TV, Blu Ray players, 3D TV and SMART TV setup.
- Apple Macintosh wireless network issues.
- Apple Macintosh desktop / notebook setup.
- Software installation issues.
- Peripheral devices (digital cameras, iPods, etc).
- Upgrade / New PC advice.
- Home networking and wifi problems.
- Gaming console network issues.
- VHS video to DVD conversions.
- I may be able to assist you with small electronic devices such as MP3 players and etc.
I will help you choose and set up a new PC or laptop – recommending a supplier and tidying up any unneeded pre-installed software that slows down brand new systems.
Are you backing up your work? How valuable are your files, photos, songs, home movies? I can provide, set up and demonstrate a “one click” backup solution that will protect your files from any damage to your PC.
I’m located at 25 Gylers Road, Dirleton, EH395HA. There’s a handy map below that will give you some more information. Make sure you turn right when you leave Ruthven Road – Gylers Road has a curious numbering system and number 23 is far, far away from us.